With your registration into the course, you receive all your MMA gear:
Elite MMA Shirt
The Elite MMA way has been in Houston since 1999, and want you to get the proven methods to MMA success.
Full-body assessment in the beginning and end of the program
Instructors who train MMA and care about YOUR progress
Full-body workout programmed for cardiovascular and strength optimization
How do I even start training MMA?
1. Sign up for the
six-week MMA boot camp.
3. Get FREE MMA gloves, boxing gloves, hand wraps, Elite MMA shirt, and shin guards.
4. Let us do the programming, and show up with a group of like-minded MMA students for a great time.
- Get 60 minutes of learning and working.
- Learn or broaden your MMA skillset.
- Train with the same group from week 1 to week 6.
- Feel the poise of an MMA athlete on and off the mat.
10 Benefits of
- Feel Good
- Lose Weight
- Functional Body Mechanics
- Increase Fitness
- A Fun and Safe Environment
- Always Challenging
- Increase Mobility
- Friendship and Companionship
- Feel Energized
Technique, strength, power, and speed
We will supply the equipment to allow you to maximize the 3 areas of performance in MMA. The instructors can make any of the movements work for your body or skill level. If you need that push or a slight modification of a movement to optimize the training to your body, we will be right there with you to make it through each and every session.
We will combine the components of MMA
- Muay Thai Kickboxing – combos that make you move a like butterfly and sting like a bee
- Wrestling – Some of the strongest pound-per-pound and functionally strong people on the planet
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu – The smooth and powerful art of ground fighting made simple for you to understand
Abs of steel!!!
We hit abs (literally) every time you are in!!
Learn the skills
do the drills
- Work out with a professional coach.
- Be with great people who are on the same mission as you.
- Experience an empowering environment.
- Skills are taught every class.
- HIIT training is converted into the MMA world.
- Be the Bad A$$ you know yourself to be.
CENTER YOURSELF AND FIND PEACE.
Learning the skills to perform to help you push past your expectations