Want the dream JOB? Join the ELITE MMA Team
With 25 plus years under our belt, Elite MMA continues to grow and focus on providing “World Class” Mixed Martial Arts experiences for our students. If you are currently a MMA professional or if you are thinking about a career in MMA, we would like to hear from you. Elite MMA is actively looking to add talented MMA professionals to our amazing staff. If you have a passion for helping people meet their goals and exceptional MMA skills, fill out the form to the right and attach your resume.
Empower Yourself – Elite MMA
Current Open Positions:
What does a Front Desk Manager do?
A front desk manager sets the tone for the entire organization. They welcome and orient members and potential members, helping them get ready for class. Additionally, a front desk manager will ensure all the correct paperwork is filled out before class and help students with any of their gear. A front desk manager works to ensure a world class environment is achieved on and off the mat every day.
Front Desk Managers responsibilities
- Greet incoming students and guests with a smile and call them by their name.
- Answer the phones during class and record details of each conversation for future follow-up.
- Greet incoming guests and make sure they are orientated with the facility. Introduce them to the coaches and students.
- Help with any inventory purchases that need to be made.
- Log attendance and answer any questions students or guests may have.
Examples of Front Desk Agent skills
- Friendly Person
- Loves Martial Arts
- Excellent Verbal communication skills
- Embodies Elite MMA Values
General Manager job summary
Elite Mixed Martial Arts seeks a dedicated General Manager to run an Elite MMA location. The ideal candidate knows the Martial Arts business backward and forward. We are looking for a self-motivated individual who loves martial arts, is willing to work hard and can motivate and manage others. You will be responsible for hiring, training, and managing other employees while following Elite MMA protocols and being accountable for everything that transpires at the Elite MMA location that you manage.
General Manager responsibilities and duties
- Ensure all Instructors are trained and are teaching classes that are in line with Elite MMA Practices and Procedures.
- Manage the weekly promises of all other Instructors and Employees.
- Maintain top quality assurance and customer service standards.
- Focus on growing the school and forecasting future performance.
General Manager qualifications and skills
- 5+ years of Martial Arts experience.
- 1+ years Martial Arts experience in a leadership position.
- Advanced understanding of the martial arts and fitness industry.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to coach, train and motivate others.
Instructor job summary
Elite MMA is busy and growing! We are in need of more Instructors to mentor and guide our students along their martial arts journey. The successful applicant will not only be responsible for taking on existing classes and students, but also for growing the classes and adding students to their class. We’re looking for a motivated individual with teaching experience or aptitude, who can help us train thousands of Houstonians in martial arts and fulfill on goals in all areas of their lives. Advancement to a managerial position is a possibility.
Instructor responsibilities and duties
- Assume the responsibility of training existing students in the various types of classes we offer at Elite MMA.
- Help students create and fulfill on goals in all areas of their lives.
- Train Martial arts at least three days per week.
- Complete various administrative tasks.
Instructor qualifications and skills
- Must love Martial Arts.
- Must be able to scrap.
- Must have a track record of loyalty and the ability to work hard.
- Must be coachable and enjoy coaching others.
- Must have current, valid CPR and First Aid certifications.
- 2+ years’ experience in Martial Arts training or group fitness instruction.
- Ability to perform exercises and movements as demonstrations for students.
Established in 1993, Elite MMA is a martial arts school that was founded on the philosophy of teamwork. There is no one person that makes Elite MMA great, it is a team of many talented and caring instructors and students that make Elite MMA the best. Martial arts and life are like this as well. At Elite MMA, we want our students to have access to seasoned and accomplished coaches from the variety of specialties which make up martial arts.
We pride ourselves on having some of the nicest facilities in the country combined with a large staff of experienced instructors. We have multiple locations in the greater Houston area with classes for men, women and kids. Our programs include mixed martial arts, kickboxing, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and more. Inside and outside the school, we strive to follow the Golden Rule: Treat others like you would like to be treated. With this philosophy we minimize injuries, develop friendships and grow together.
Tenure: 15 years
Rank: Black Belt
In your own words why do you enjoy Elite MMA? Elite is where I want to be all the time. Whether it’s cleaning the place up or running errands or teaching a class. I just love to be up there with all my friends. They are pretty much my second family.